Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pockets of Time for Junie B., First Grader Dumb Bunny/Currclick Review

We are still busy working our way through some of the items in our Curclcik account! One of the items that we are working on this week is the Pockets of Time for Junie B., First Grader Dumb Bunny

This was our first Pockets of Time purchase and it will not be our last! This is such a creative way to check for reading comprehension. My girls are 8 and 9, they do not enjoy writing so this was neat change of pace! The product comes with cards that the child colors a certain color. The cards have things that happened in the story written on them. After the chapter is read the cards are placed in order as they took place in the story. Coloring the cards gave my girls their hands something to do while I read aloud. The product also includes the pockets that you make to keep the cards in when you are done with the activity. The instructions were a little confusing so I emailed the publisher. She lead me to her website so that I could see photos of how the product was put together! This was VERY helpful! Great customer service!

For you visual folks (like me) this is what the pockets look like when you put them together, this is for Chapters One and Two

Here are the cards the girls are coloring, they are them cut apart and placed into the pockets.

I love happy faces during school time!

WE are excited to look into more products published by Fortunately For You Books. You can check them out on Currclick.com or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment