Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tybee Pier Photos

Tybee Island, GA holds a special place in my heart! As a child my family on my mothers side would gather for a few days on the island celebrate my grandmother's birthday! Precious memories were made and I will hold them close to my heart forever. As she grew older and my grandfather's health started failing this tradition fell to the wayside. They both have passed away now and I miss them both everyday. A few years ago we decided that we would start a new tradition! My mother and I take the kids to Tybee every year around her birthday. It's almost that time and I can't wait! Each year I decided to try to take a picture of the kids in the same spot from behind to see how they have grown. I chose the tybee pier. Enjoy this walk down memory lane with me. Pier Photo 2008
Pier Photo 2009
Pier Photo 2010 (This year Emma WOULD NOT participate, so this is the best that I got)
Pier 2011
These kids are my world and I am so thankful for them. I am blessed to be able to make precious memories with them daily! We will soon be on "Tybee Time" and I can't wait to see how this year photo turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment